Sunday, September 26, 2010

Four Weeks Of CompSci

It has been one month since school started. The class that I am most out of tune with is AP CompSci. I am almost totally disconnected to this class.

So far I've been able to do a few things in JCreator. I copy and paste a code from one file into another and I make a chicken say "cluck-cluck". I think the only thing I've memorized is fill.oval and draw.oval. The rest of the codes slip my mind. Where are these codes coming from? What is java?

I honestly do not understand what this class is doing for me. I try to arrive fifth period eager to learn, but there is so much that I am missing.

Please tell me the context of all these codes. If I don't understand the context of what java is doing, this class means absolutely nothing to me. I'm copying and pasting codes. So far, JCreator has been nothing but rudimentary comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment